I’m skipping meals. I’m not doing my homework on time. All I can think about it Pokémon! I wasn’t even planning on getting X or Y when I got my 3DS last month, but something sparked my inner Ash Ketchum and now I can’t seem to get enough of my new Pokémon game. Venturing through the Kalos region has ignited an old flame for me, a flame that was sparked by playing Red Version oh so many years a go. I’m excited to say that the newest additions to the Pokémon video game franchise offer a breath of fresh air and I’ve welcomed it with arms wide open. I’ll be honest. I haven’t played a game since Ruby Version, so half the time I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to Evee training, different Pokémon types, etc. Still, there’s something so majestically simple about these games. I’ll definitely keep a log of what I’m doing so that I can post some updates later on down the road. Until then, here are a few selfies!
Will Joel find out more about Mega Evolution? Will he ever encounter a cool wild Pokémon on his journey? Will he finally figure out the controls on his 3DS? Find out next time on: Joel Plays Pokémon Y!
-Ocarina of Time Nerd
- Pokémon: A Thing Of The Past? (ocarinaoftimenerd.wordpress.com)
- Pokémon Cards and Band Members – What More Could You Want? (sanssheriffmusic.com)
- Pokemon X & Y Sell More Than 4 Million Units Worldwide In First Two Days (mynintendonews.com)
- Pokémon Appealing To First Generation Of Fans With New Game And Animated Special (entertainable.wordpress.com)
- Pokemon X & Y: The game you dreamed of as a kid arrives after you’re no longer one (gamesinasia.com)
- New Pokemon Game Starring Pikachu is in Production (escapistmagazine.com)
- Pokémon Experts Discuss What X and Y’s Changes Mean for Competitive, Pro-Level Play (usgamer.net)
- Review: Pokemon X and Y (jameshaxell.wordpress.com)
- I Want To Be The Very Best (kaylaichiba.wordpress.com)